In this article, we will be looking at Spocket Review and everything you need to know about Spocket . This is my complete Spocket Review. Spocket is one of the top dropshipping suppliers in the US, UK and Europe. Spocket is actually a market place where you get high quality products to sell in your store.
Spocket connects you to suppliers around the world especially those in the US and EU and allows you to import products into your Woocommerce or Shopify store with ease. With Spocket plugin, you can search and connect to suppliers closer to your customers making it possible for your customers to get their products deliver to them within 3-5 working days.
Spocket is a similar app to Oberlo and Alidropship Plugin, but instead of sourcing products from Aliexpress it works with dropshipping suppliers in the US and EU.
Let’s talk about some of the benefits of Spocket;
- You can start for free. You can sign up with spocket for free. Each plan comes with a 14-days free trial
- You can source for quality products to sell in your Shopify or Woocommerce store.
- Your customers can get their products deliver to them between 3-5 working days compare to Aliexpress where you have to wait for days before your customers get their products.
- Spocket allows your customers to receive their products with branded invoice. Spocket provides you with branded invoicing where you can add your contact email, phone number and a personal note for your customer.
So how do you setup your store with Spocket?
First of all, you will need to get a domain name and hosting plan and we can do that using Bluehost.
You can sign up with Bluehost to get your domain name and hosting and with Bluehost, WordPress is automatically installed. After installing WordPress, you will need to install and activate the Woocommerce Plugin and after that, connect your store with Spocket.
Related Post :
To sign up with Bluehost, visit www.bluehost.com
- Click on get started as shown in the image below.
- You will need to choose a plan. The basic plan will be just fine.
- Choose your domain name and if you have an existing domain name, insert it into the second box and click on next.
- Fill in your details and also add your credit card details.
- Uncheck the extras to avoid extra charges
- Agree to Bluehost terms of service and click on submit.
- Follow the prompt to create your login password and WordPress is automatically installed.
- Login into your WordPress dashboard to install and activate the Woocommerce plugin as well as the Spocket plugin.
To install the Woocommerce plugin, from your WordPress dashboard;
- Click on Plugin==>Add new ==>search for the woocommerce plugin ==>click on install and activate the plugin. After installing and activating your woocommerce plugin, follow the setup wizard to get your store up and running.
- After which you head over to spocket website and click on sign up for a free account.
- Enter your name and email address, choose the product you want to sell (optional) and click on get started as shown in the image below.
To get more details on each product, click the product page.
Another great feature of spocket is that you can order samples of the products you intend selling to test it out before start selling it to customers.
The next step is to connect spocket with your woocommerce store and to do that, first of install and activate the spocket plugin by clicking on plugin-add new-search for the spocket plugin in the search box-click on install and activate.
To locate the spocket plugin you just installed, click on spocket from the dashboard==>click connect with spocket ==> scroll down and click on approve.
This will prompt you to go to your spocket dashboard.
Your spocket dashboard is where you start importing products into your store but you will need to choose a plan.
Looking at Spocket pricing;
We have the Starter plan which goes for $19 a month and with this plan you can add up to 25 products into your store. With the starter plan, you will be able automatically fulfill customer orders, you get inventory updates, global pricing rules and much more. With the global pricing rules feature you can quickly update pricing in bulk saving you time and stress in setting the price for every product manually.
The Basic plan ($49/month) allows you to import up to 250 products to your store and the package includes everything the starter plan comes with, branded invoicing, 25 premium products, currency exchange global pricing rules as well as shipment tracking numbers.
The next plan is the Empire $99/month plan. With this plan, you will be able to import up to 10,000 products as well as 10,000 premium products and you can fulfil unlimited number of orders. Also, you get all the benefits included in the Starter and the basic plans.
Unicorn ($299/month) Plan – You receive 24/7 chat support, bulk checkout, product request plus everything in premium plan.
You may also go for the yearly plans to save cost.
Annual Subscription plans let you save some bucks of up to 5 months of free Spocket. You get $33/month on Pro plan, $69/month on Empire plan and $165/month on Unicorn plan.
Spocket Pros and Cons
- It can be integrated with both Shopify and WooCommerce platforms
- Bulk product price edit
- Trusted suppliers from US, UK and EU
- Premium items can be delivered within 7 days
- Neutral non-branded packaging
- 14 DAYS free Trial
- Some of their products are still expensive compare to Aliexpress market place
Spocket is worth giving a trial. It is a great solution for dropshippers. You can test the platform free for 14 days without paying a dime. Also everything is automated and you are not restricted from using other apps.
Either you are using the woocommerce or shopify platform, you are good to go in penetrating the US and EU market especially if you are a beginner in dropshipping business making it possible for you to have access to trusted suppliers and delivery time for premium products is within 3-5days.
If love this article do share with friends on social media and also pin it for later on pinterest
If you have any question concerning this topic, do leave me a message in the comment section.