In this article, we are going to be discussing about a tool that will save you a ton of time and energy on product listings in your dropshipping store. If you want to start selling high quality products with high profit margin in your dropshipping store you will need an awesome tool to automate the whole process.
Although there are tons of dropshipping automation tools out there but it may feel a little bit overwhelming especial for a beginner in dropshipping business. Spocket’s Aliscraper tool is one of such great tools. Though this tool is still in the beta testing stage but has some great features which am going to be mentioning in this review.
Aliscraper is an automated tool that lets you import AliExpress products to your dropshipping store through your Spocket account. AliScraper is a tool in form of a Chrome Extension that lets you import products into your dropshipping store from AliExpress by importing them into your Spocket import list first. And the best part is that this tool is free, it integrates with major ecommerce platforms like Bigcommerce, Woocommerce, Wix and Shopify and you can use AliExpress as an ecommerce platform without ever having to place orders with them. With Spocket’s Aliscraper tool you can process hundreds of customer orders within your spocket dashboard without visiting Aliexpress website.
By the way if you are wondering “What is Spocket” below are some of the previous articles on Spocket, do check them out
Spocket platform allows you to search and import quality products into your dropshipping or eCommerce store and you can get started for Free with their 14days free trial.
Some of the great features of Aliscraper tool are as follows;
- One-click product import via your spocket dashboard after importing from Aliexpress.
- One-click order processing– you can process hundreds of orders quickly using the one-click bulk processing tool from your spocket dashboard.
- Great customer support– 24/7 support to help you out in case you run into any issue. They have a “dedicated” support team available to help you with your AliExpress dropshipping 24 hours a days and 7 days a week.
- Various filters to let you choose and fulfill orders based on the locations of your customers, keywords, product prices and suppliers.
So how do you setup Aliscraper tool?
The following steps will guide you on how to use Aliscraper tool having sign up with Spocket;
- Download and install the Aliscraper Chrome extension.
- Go to AliExpress and find products you want to import into your store
- Click the AliScraper button and import the product to your Spocket import list
- From your Spocket dashboard, Import the products into your dropshipping or eCommerce store
- Fulfill orders from your spocket dashboard.
Aliscraper Pros and Cons
- Free to install
- You can process bulk orders fast
- Access to automation tools
- 24/7 customer support
- Easy to integrate with Woocommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce and Wix
- You can only use the Google Chrome browser and this may be a downside if chrome is not your default browser.
- Although products are shipped faster from other countries (Especially US and EU) instead of China but the listings for those products are few
- Aliscrapper is still in beta testing, so little information is available on both AliScraper and Spocket’s website on how its works.
- It may be free, but there are hidden costs.
Based on some the testimonials will have online, people love the tool though still very new for dropshipping automations. Aliscrapper tool helps you in bulk importing products of Aliexpress into your dropshipping store and order fulfillment is automated so that you can focus more on marketing and customer acquisitions. The tool is free and easy to install.
Give it a Try and let us know how it goes in the comment section.
If you found this article worthy of your precious time do share it with your friends.